Month Selector - Click to see posts from a particular month only

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

From copper to PCB [Last Part] – Photos I have used and Free softwares you can try !

I have used photos from my mobile and some old junk hard disk controller PCBs and other junk PCBs, anyways I have designed one but have not got it manufactured, and for softwares I have used KiCAD – it is free software and you can get it and run it easily and also I have used images from Altium designer software( it is not free ) & Autodesk EAGLE. There is this prominent software which is completely online and is linked with an assembler called the EasyEDA and you can try it too ! Also for KiCAD example and many demo files we have many repositories on internet from OSH-park and other open source hardware companies which give out free complex PCB design files.

In future posts I will try to make a comparison between this PCB manufacturing and IC fabrication !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About our Original Photographs

All the Photograph Posts are original and belongs to this blog, Do not use them without credits or mentioning that they are from this blog or who shot the original picture.